- Maintains a stable pH in the rumen
- Supports healthy lactic acid levels
- Maintains healthy ruminal gas production
- Optimises feed conversion rates
- Contains probiotic yeast for beef and dairy
- Highly palatable
To be added to ration, ideally via a feeder wagon. Can be used as a top dressing.
|Calves for rearing ||20g|
|Beef cattle ||50g|
|Dairy cows ||50g|
|High yield dairy cows ||60g|
Calcium carbonate, Wheat, Oligofructose (dried),
Rapeseed oil, Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract, Sodium chloride.
Additives (per kg):
Micro-organisms Saccharomyces cerevisiae NCYC Sc47 (E1702) 5.0 x 1011 cfu
|Crude protein ||6.5 %|
|Crude Oil & Fats ||3.3 %|
|Crude Ash ||49.6 %|
|Crude Fibre ||1.2 %|
|Sodium ||0.03 %|
|Calcuim ||25.3 %|
|Phosphorous ||0.2 %|
|Potassium ||0.3 %|
Store in a cool, dry place. Reseal bag after use. A mineral feed for bovine use only. Feed to target species only. Do not exceed recommended feeding rate.