- maintains a stable pH in the rumen
- supports healthy lactic acid levels
- maintains healthy ruminal gas production
- optimises feed conversion rates
- contains probiotic yeast for beef and dairy
- highly palatable
To be added to ration, ideally via a feeder wagon. Can be used as a top dressing.
Calcium carbonate, Wheat, Oligofructose (dried), Rapeseed oil, Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract, Sodium chloride.
Additives (per kg):
Saccharomyces cerevisiae NCYC Sc47 (4b1702) 5.0 x 1011 cfu
|Crude protein ||13.2 %|
|Crude oil & fat ||3.3 %|
|Crude ash ||27.0 %|
|Crude fibre ||23.2 % |
|Sodium ||0.02 %|
|Calcuim ||198,000 mg/kg|
Store in a cool, dry place. A complementary feed for bovine use only. Do not exceed recommended feeding rate.